Earlier today a client of mine sent over a .rwa file for me to figure out how to open for him. After the initial searching I found an answer on Yahoo that claimed .rwa files were from some ReliaSoft application called WeiBull++ and also stated that it was possible that the incorrect file association had been made. I was fairly confident neither of these were true in my case since the file was called payroll_reports.rwa I assumed that it was from my clients payroll processing company. I went back to the email that the client had forwarded to me and noticed that the initial email came from the epaylogic.com domain. I was able to find the information necessary to open the RWA file on the Paylogic site.