Google Docs is a great tool for storing spreadsheets and other documents because it provides an centralized storage space for all of your documents which can be shared with users and accessed from any where that has an Internet connection. One thing that can be really helpful when creating a Google Spreadsheet is having a unified format to the entire document. A format that can assist in making the data in the spreadsheet easier to read is alternating colors for every row. This way if you have lots of columns per row you can easily see which data belongs to each row. The directions below explain how to set up formatting for two rows and then apply that formatting to the rest of the Google spreadsheet.
WordPress mysqldump Backup Corrupted Because of Blob Fields in Angsuman’s Translator Plugin Pro MySQL Tables
During a recent WordPress upgrade I was performing I noticed an issue with the mysqldump of the WordPress database which was causing the actual .sql file backup of the database to not read properly. After investigating I noticed that the atpp_page_cache table from Angsuman’s Translator Plugin Pro included Blob columns that were not dumping properly with the default mysqldump syntax as shown below.
- mysqldump -u root -p databasename > db_backup_file.sql
Creating tables with the textile formatting used by Redmine is fairly easy though it is not listed in the help documentation link. It has been useful to me to create tables specifically in the wiki informational pages. Typically within the Redmine wiki I like to keep things simple so below I will only describe a couple attributes related to tables within textile formatting.
Table Example: three rows, three columns
I am by no means a CSS guru but I definitely have to do my fair share. Last night I was struggling with creating a three column grid with multiple rows inside of another div. Everything I was trying ended up blowing out of the sides of the original div or no matter what I tried I was unable to get the image and text within each chunk of the grid to line up properly. Below is the HTML file with the CSS built in for easy testing and then it can be picked apart to use however you see fir. This was definitely the most helpful way for me to integrate with my other templates once I was able to visualize it in the most simple manner.