After switching from Windows XP to Windows 7 on my new laptop I also changed my primary browser from Microsoft Internet Explorer to Google Chrome. I have been really happy with the results as Chrome is really lightweight and runs very smoothly. One thing I was initially not happy with was the fact that I used Google Toolbar all the time with Internet Explorer and it was not available for Chrome. I then spent some time researching all of the Chrome extensions I would need to install to simulate everything that I was able to do with the Google Toolbar installed in Internet Explorer.
I have been using QTTabBar in Windows XP for over a year and have been really satisfied with the functionality it added to Windows Explorer. When I received my new laptop one of the first applications I installed was the QTTabBar and at first it seemed as though things were working without issue. After a short amount of time I realized that there were some issues the most obvious being the fact that every time a Windows Explorer Window was opened the QTTabBar tabs would be blank and most of the time the the QT Tab Standard Buttons toolbar would not be displaying when Windows Explorer was launched. Below I describe the issues I saw having QTTabBar installed with Windows 7 in detail.