Blurring portions of an image with Photoshop is a snap. The most complicated part is figuring out which blur effect you want to use! There are a ton of choices including Blur, Blur More, Box Blur, Gaussian Blur, Lens Blur, Motion Blur, Radial Blur, Shape Blur, Smart Blur, and Surface Blur. My personal favorite for blurring parts of an image is Lens Blur but all of them allow for adjustment as well so you can make the blurring effect more intense or less intense. Click more for images of how to blur a section of your image with Photoshop CS2.
Creating multiple cacti graphs using the same script is really easy. It took me a minute to realize it but if your script input values then you can just click the “Create Graph” drop down and create multiple of any graph you have configured. See the two images below that show how to do this visually.
PostgreSQL 8.3 changed the way the Query and Index Statistics are configured from previous versions of postgreSQL including 8.2 and below. Things are technically easier now as the stats collecting is turned on by default and there are less commands to enter into the configuration to get all of the stats you will need. I had to look into this problem as I wanted to install some cacti postgres templates and the configuration stated to add the following lines to the postgresql.conf configuration file.
PostgreSQL authentication can be controlled using the pg_hba.conf file to specify what IP addresses have access to the postgres database. After making changes to this file you should never reboot the server but instead signal it to reload this configuration file. Follow the below steps to reload.
This article will assist in removing any annoying User Agent displaying for Windows Internet Explorer.
You are probably curious what this is after you saw it in some web logs of some sort. It is likely from a legitimate application you have installed as some form of add-on to Internet Explorer. I did a bunch of reading trying to find out exactly how it got there but ended up concluding that it could have been any number of third party add-ons I have added to IE. So anyhow then I decided I did not want it showing up as my User Agent so I attempted to remove it following the steps below.