I was required to install the Module Manager add-on for Zen Cart because it is required by the Simple SEO URL Zen Cart add-on requested by a client of mine. During the install process you visit the Module Manager section in the Zen Cart admin and I received an error complaining that a specific file did not exist. Below is a quick description of the error and what was done to resolve it.
In going through all the tools with Alex on Backtrack I have discovered a few bugs and missing modules or libs. I will be writting posts on how to fix them but I will also be adding the fix’s to Backtrack svn as well. This morning I was writting the article on Dnsenum by my buddy Barbsie and I ran into a missing perl module.
- root@666:/pentest/enumeration/dnsenum# ./dnsenum.pl --enum -f dns.txt --update a -r cnn.com
- dnsenum.pl VERSION:1.2
- Warning: can't load Net::Whois::IP module, whois queries desabled.
Below I will show to to download and install the needed module:
As many people know I am one of the administrators of the Backtrack-Linux forums. We generally do not have to many issues but today I had someone complaining that when posting code they were not able to use more than 25 characters. This is a issue since we encourage our users to use the
A couple days ago I installed the Zen Cart Simple SEO URL add on for a client of mine. The SSU Zen Cart admin page was blank after following the instructions attempting to trigger the final installation steps by visiting a specific page in the Zen Cart admin. It appears I missed reading the “requirements” section of the installation instructions. Below is more information on the problem and how to easily resolve.
I was hired to install some ZenCart plugins recently one of which included the Simple SEO URL add on. The installation was fairly easy besides a dependency that was missing which I will describe in a future email. After the installation was complete I got excited when I was ready to test but was let down when I got a 500 Internal Server Error back from the Apache web server. The virtual host that the client was using didn’t have Error Logs enabled so I had to enable them and wait until they started archiving. Below is a description of the errors in the Apache Error Logs and how I resolved the issue.