I typically charge my iPhone using a USB cable that attaches to my computer but recently I have been using the wall charger because my computer wasn’t always close. After using the wall charger for a week or so without ever actually syncing my iPhone to iTunes on my Windows 7 computer I attempted to synchronize my iPhone to my computer but received an error related to synchronizing the calendar during the process. I hadn’t modified any settings that I was aware of on the iPhone or within iTunes on the Windows 7 computer so I wasn’t exactly sure what caused the issue to begin with. Below is more information related to the calendar synchronization error and how I was able to resolve the error with one simple setting in iTunes.
Yesterday we had to upgrade a Ubuntu Linux server from a really old version of Ubuntu to the latest and greatest version of Ubuntu. When attempting to run the upgrade from the command line from a file on a Ubuntu CD we were getting an error which is described in more detail below along with what can be done to resolve the issue.
Earlier today I needed to use sort to output unique lines from a file to a new file but ran into an issue. I was attempting to use the sort command on a Windows 7 computer with Cygwin installed. Below is information on the initial error I received and then how it was resolved.
Another error I ran into while attempting to build PHP via the Litespeed Admin Console. This error directly related to the MySQL libraries or the MySQL version. Below is more information on the error itself and how the error was resolved. This error was resolved by simply installing a couple MySQL packages via the yum package manager as shown below.
This is the second of three or four issues I ran into while building PHP via the Litespeed Admin Console. Each of the errors was caused by missing packages on a new development server I was bringing online. Below I describe the error in more detail, the cause of the error, and how the error can be corrected.