Ever since I started using windows I had to switch for irssi to X-chat for my irc client. I know there is a irssi for Windows but it lacked many of the features the Linux version has. So anyway, I am a horrible speller so I decided I needed spell check on X-Chat. Turns out it is pretty easy to do so I decided to make a quick post on the steps.
1. Download Aspell from here.
2. Navigate to the Aspell website here and choose the .exe for whichever language you would like to use.
3. Install Aspell first and the language pack second.
3. Once you have those installed open X-chat and issue the following command: /set gui_input_spell on
4. Restart X-chat and now all the misspelled words should be underlined in red.
5. Now you can simply right click on the underlined word and it will give you spelling suggestions.