About 30 minutes ago we started having trouble accessing Google Spreadsheets that were located on Google Docs. The error displayed stated that the issue was related to something in the spreadsheet violating the Google Terms of Service but the same content has been in the document for some time. Below is an image of what the error from Google states when attempting to access the document.
Google Spreadsheet Terms Of Service Error:
Initially I was thinking that the document must have been corrupted or something however after testing other Google Spreadsheets from within the same interface and Google Docs located on other domain accounts I realized the problem was more widespread than I initially thought. To verify Google Applications Status visit this page. If you receive the Terms Of Service error than I would suggest checking the above before anything else.
Google Applications Status:
Hopefully the Google Spreadsheets will be back up soon but in a world of free applications provided by Google there is not a ton to complain about.