Google has an application called the Google Mobile App which can easily be installed on your BlackBerry cell phone. I currently have a BlackBerry 8320 Curve from T-Mobile. This application is a launchpad for numerous Google application including Google Notebook, Gmail, Google Maps, Google News, Google Reader, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Picassa Web Albums, and Google Sync. To install Google Mobile App on your BlackBerry cell phone follow the directions below.
Install Google Mobile App:
- Open BlackBerry Browser:Open the browser on your BlackBerry.
- Visit Google Mobile App Install:Visit the following URL in your BlackBerry browser: http://m.google.com
- Click Download Link: Now click the “Download Google Mobile App” link located a little but down in the middle of the page.
- Select Mobile App Options: Choose if you want to set permissions or not and then click the Download button.
- Reboot Device:To complete the installation you will be required to reboot your BlackBerry device.
- Test Google Mobile App:Now click the Google Mobile App from your BlackBerry home screen to test it out.
I find myself depending more and more on Google and having a Mobile App integrated into the BlackBerry interface is great. One thing I use alot is Google Notebook to store all of my notes so I can access them from any computer at any time.