Currently I am working on a layout of an office using Microsoft Visio and needed to change the size of units on the page soI could fit more feet per block of the drawing. Follow the steps below to change the ratio of units on the page.
- Open Visio: Select start, then Program Files, and select Microsoft Office Visio.
- Open Visio Options: Once your project is open select Tools from the top menu and then select Options from the menu drop down.
- Open Unit Options: Select the Units tab from the new Options window.
- Open Drawing Scale Options: Select Change from the Units tab in the Options window and then select the Drawing Scale tab.
- Change the Drawing Scale: Select the Pre-defined scale radial button and choose the necessary scale for your project.
- Save Settings: Once you have chosen the correct scale click Apply followed by OK out of every window.
- Verify Settings: Now create a new room on your Visio project and make sure you have the correct scale for your Visio drawing.
Thats all that needs to be done to change the units scale for a Microsoft Office Visio drawing of a building or office layout.