I recently moved Nagios monitoring from one server to another and ran into a couple minor issues. I wanted to point out some of the errors and the steps I took to resolve those errors on a CentOS Linux server. The biggest pain about moving Nagios for me was the fact that I use Monarch to manage the Nagios configuration files and reconfiguring Monarch was a pain because of some of the Perl modules required and the fact that CentOS still favors Perl 5.8.8 instead of Perl 5.10 which includes some of the necessary Perl modules. Anyway once I got past the Monarch issues I still had some minor problems with Nagios which are pointed out below. The errors are from the Nagios web interface.