Windows Vista: How to Make a Program Run at Startup
Its really easy to make applications run when Windows Vista starts up. J
1. Open All Programs: Click Start > All Programs
2. Open Startup: Right Click Startup, Click Explore
3. Find Program: Click Start, Locate the Program To Run
4. Drag Program: Highlight the App you Want to Run, Drag it into the Startup Folder Displayed on the Screen
5. Test: Restart your Vista PC, After Logging in You Will See the Application Running
While Windows Vista has its drawbacks there are certainly many items that are much easier to do than previous versions of Windows. The more I play around with Vista the more I like it.